Taube Pilates seeks to resolve difficulties, grievances and complaints in a prompt, impartial and just manner with our Complaints Handling policy.
Our complaints handling policy ensures that face to face clients and online students have the right to the principles of fairness, accessibility, transparency, responsiveness, accountability and constructiveness.
Any concerns or grievances are managed promptly, impartially and justly.
Taube Pilates views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person who has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure, which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
- To make sure all complaints are responded to in a timely way.
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
- A complaint can be received verbally, by phone, by email or in writing.
- All complaint information will be handled sensitively in accordance with Australian Privacy Principles.